USA / Global
page ad skin
norway sales Articles
Norway: Tesla Model 3 Surges And Takes The Lead In March 2021
The plug-in segment accounts for almost 85% of passenger car sales.
07 April 2021
Here Is What The End Of Gas And Diesel Cars Might Look Like
A gradual decrease of sales til they hit the bottom.
06 January 2021
Norway: Plug-In Car Electric Market Share Exceeded 79% In October 2020
Volkswagen ID.3 surges to almost 2,500 with a 19% share of the overall market.
04 November 2020
Norway: Audi e-tron And Mercedes EQC Top Sales Ranking In August 2020
The two most popular models right now are premium all-electric SUVs.
02 September 2020
Nissan Delivered Its 500,000th LEAF: Let's Celebrate
The jubilee LEAF went to a happy customer in Oslo, Norway.
01 September 2020
Norway: In April 2020 Car Sales Down 34%, But Plug-Ins Drop Only 7.6%
Audi e-tron did it again - it's the best selling model for the month and with a big advantage for the year.
05 May 2020
Norway: Plug-In EVs Captured Record 75% Of Market In March 2020
With Audi e-tron in its best form and supported by Tesla Model 3 volume deliveries, three out of four new cars sold were plug-ins.
02 April 2020
Plug-In EV Car Sales In Norway Decreased, But Market Share Improved
Almost 60% of new passenger cars in November were plug-ins.
10 December 2019
Car Buying Service
Get upfront price offers on local inventory.
In October 2019, 58% Of Car Sales In Norway Were Plug-Ins
The majority of new passenger car sales in Norway remain all-electric or plug-in hybrid.
04 November 2019
Plug-In Electric Car Sales In Norway Down Due To PHEVs In April
720 Tesla Model 3 sold in April keeps Tesla in charge as the #1 brand after the first four months of 2019.
03 May 2019
10% Of Norway's Passenger Vehicles Are Plug Ins
10% of passenger cars in Norway are either all-electric or plug-in hybrid. By the end of 2019 it could be close to 20%.
07 November 2018
Plug-In Car Electric Sales In Norway Grab 55% Market Share In October 2018
October was another strong month of growth for plug-in electric car sales in Norway. The country is now leaning towards total electrification.
05 November 2018
In Norway, 60% Of New Vehicle Sales Were Plug-In Electric Cars
Nissan LEAF remains #1 for the year with a huge advantage (9,083 YTD), but you might be surprised to see which car is in fourth place.
02 October 2018
Plug-In Electric Car Market Share Soars To 50% In Norway
Plug-in electric car sales in Norway went through the roof in December to roughly 50% of new passenger cars in the EV capital of the world.
04 January 2018
Norway Electric Car Sales At Nearly 26% Market Share In March!
Norway set a new plug-in car sales record in March reaching 23.4% market share for BEVs and almost 2.5% PHEVs, which in total gives it some 25.9% among new passenger cars!
04 April 2015
Nissan LEAF Is Best Selling Car In Norway Again In January!
Nissan LEAF in Norway The Year of 2014 started in the best possible way for the LEAF in Norway. The Japanese EV again is the leader! Nissan sold 650 LEAFs in January gaining 5.7% market share and more than 50% market share among EVs. Total new passenger cars with electric drive had 1,099 registrations in Norway in January. That works out to 9.7% market share. Everyt...
10 February 2014
Tesla Model S Again #1 in Overall Sales in Norway in December!
According to official data, the Tesla Model S is again not only the best selling electric car as indicated by preliminary data, but also the best selling car overall in Norway in December. A total of 553 new Teslas were registered, which is 4.9% of the whole market. The #2 and #3 spots seem to belong to the ICE Volvo V70 and Volvo V40 (both exactly 542). Despite the Tesla Model S entering t...
04 January 2014
Aftermarket / Tuning
Everything We Know
Products & Services
Google News link
USA / Global
Our International Editions
Edition: USA / Global
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Flipboard
Share on Reddit
Share on WhatsApp
Send to email