Audi e-tron GT Concept Test Drives In LA: Videos
Audi e-tron GT on the streets of LA
The German manufacturer recently allowed several media outlets to get behind of the wheel of a concept, as its 95% ready and to drive it in LA with a police escort.
The Audi e-tron GT concept looks stunning on the streets and according to ThomasGeigerCar, it attracts a lot of attention. The interior is also pretty slick.
The car needs to now be adjusted to reality – get some proper door handles, suspension or infotainment, but overall you will here it many times – it looks amazing, it’s athletic, sporty and many drivers might be tempted by the e-tron GT, especially if it is more affordable than its Porsche Taycan sibling.
Audi e-tron GT concept:
- more than 90 kWh battery
- over 400 km (248.5 miles) of range (WLTP)
- dual motor (PMSM) all-wheel drive with torque vectoring
- system output: 434 kW (590 hp)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in about 3.5 seconds
- 0-200 km/h (124 mph) in over 12 seconds
- top speed of 240 km/h (149 mph)
- 800 V battery system voltage
- fast charging: 0-80% in 20-minutes
- wireless charging at 11 kW (on-board charger is at least 11 kW)
- 450 liters of luggage capacity plus extra 100 liters under the hood
- 4.96-meter length, 1.96-meter width and 1.38-meter height