Between 2012 and the end of June 2019, Flins produced a total of 179,149 ZOE (previous generation) and already another 19,500 all-new ZOE since July.
The new ZOE is produced along with the conventional Nissan Micra.
Sales of the ZOE increase every year and 2019 seems to be no exception, with a strong chance of exceeding 50,000.
Only the Tesla Model 3 is able to sell more (already some 64,000 through the end of September).
Gallery: 2019 Renault ZOE
Renault ZOE R135 specs (see full description here):
- 52 kWh lithium-ion battery (air-cooled)
- Battery pack: 400 V nominal, 192 cells, 10 modules, 326 kg of weight, 160 Wh/kg
- up to 390 km (242 miles) of WLTP range
- 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in less than 10 seconds
- 80-120 km/h (50 to 75 mph) in 7.1 seconds
- top speed of 140 km/h (87 mph)
- R135 electric motor: 100 kW of peak power and 245 Nm of peak torque
- R110 electric motor (option): 80 kW of peak power and 225 Nm of peak torque
- DC fast charging using CCS Combo 2, up to 50 kW
- AC charging of up to 22 kW (3-phase)