The big Tesla Cybertruck debut occurred last night and now we've got the livestream rewind for your viewing enjoyment right here.
More Cybertruck News
Here are some details on the Tesla Cybertruck:
Cybertruck is designed to have the utility of a truck and the performance of a sports car. The vehicle is built to be durable, versatile and capable, with exceptional performance both on-road and off-road. Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
- Range: 500+ miles
- 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
- Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs
- Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
- Vault length: 6.5 feet
- Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
- Suspension: 4” in either direction
- Touchscreen size: 17”
- Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel. If there was something better, we’d use it.
- Seating capacity: Up to six adults
- Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with our network of more than 14,000 Superchargers, including on our newest V3 technology, which is helpful for long hauls and towing.
With the introduction of a truck, Tesla now covers (once the Tesla Model Y and Roadster officially launch) most of the major segments for vehicles. The Model S (large sedan), Model 3 (compact to midsize sedan), Model X (large SUV), Model Y (crossover) Roadster (supercar) and now the truck make for a rather solid lineup of EVs that should satisfy quite a large chunk of the buying public.