Skoda Vision E to spawn as SUV and coupe.
Skoda intends to make use of the Volkswagen's MEB platform in new electric models based on the Vision E concept from 2017. As it turns out, the production version will be available in two body styles: SUV and coupe.
Market launch is expected in late 2021, after the e-Citigo (Skoda's version of Volkswagen e-up!) at relatively affordable prices from £28,000 (€32,000). The range is expected at 500 km (310 miles).
The concept apparently “gives a very good idea of what the EV will look like.”
Škoda Vision E spec:
- 500 km (310 miles) of range
- 180 km/h (112 mph) top speed
- all-wheel drive, dual motor, 225 kW peak
- 11 kW three-phase on-board charger
- DC fast charging capability (0-80% in 30 minutes)
Gallery: Skoda Vision E Electric Will Be Offered In SUV Form