Tesla Semi Drives Down Public Street – Video
Here we present new video of the Tesla Semi that going down a street somewhere in California – a rare sight. It’s stealthy in its matte black finish.
And that somewhat quiet electric powertrain adds to stealthy character.
Even in the short video we can get a sense for the quickness of the Tesla Semi.
- Acceleration 0-60 mph with 80K lbs load – 20 sec
- Speed up a 5% Grade – 65 mph
- Mile Range – 300 or 500 miles
- Powertrain – 4 Independent Motors on Rear Axles
- Energy Consumption – Less than 2 kWh / mile
- Fuel Savings – $200,000+
- Expected Base Price (300 mile range) – $150,000
- Expected Base Price (500 mile range) – $180,000
- Base Reservation – $20,000
- Expected Founders Series Price – $200,000
- Founders Series Reservation – $200,000
* Prices displayed in USD. International pricing will vary.