New Images of Next-Gen Tesla Roadster Surface
The next-gen Tesla Roadster was spotted again.
Tesla customers, those who were taking deliveries of cars at the Hawthorne facility, had a rare opportunity to see the new Tesla Roadster and Elon Musk, who, believe it or not, was delivering some Model 3s himself.
Lucky for us, several individuals snapped some photos of the Roadster (see below).
— TheTeslaLife (@TheTeslaLife) October 3, 2018
Are you lucky enough to be picking your Tesla up at Hawthorne CA today? If so check out this #NextGenRoadster on display, and may be Elon or Franz will help deliver your car! Pics courtesy of Carlos R. pic.twitter.com/Kp1gbDp4mz
— TheTeslaLife (@TheTeslaLife) October 1, 2018
— Christopher Alan Stanley (@scaleoutsavant) October 2, 2018
- Acceleration 0-60 mph 1.9 sec
- Acceleration 0-100 mph 4.2 sec
- Acceleration 1/4 mile 8.8 sec
- Top Speed Over 250 mph
- Wheel Torque 10,000 Nm
- Mile Range 620 miles
- 200 kWh battery pack
- Seating 4
- Drive All-Wheel Drive (three motors – two for rear wheels, and one for front axle)
- Base Price $200,000
- Base Reservation $50,000
- Founders Series Price $250,000
- Founders Series Reservation (1,000 reservations available) $250,000