The introduction of the compact EV (cargo version and later a passenger version) is the final step in PSA's strategy to electrify all vans. Citroën has already announced its model - ë-Berlingo Van, so now we wait only on Peugeot. By the way, Toyota also will use rebadged PSA's compact van: Proace City Electric.
The specs for all those vehicles are the same, including 50 kWh battery, WLTP range target of 275 km (171 miles), 100 kW electric motor, 7.4 kW single-phase or 11 kW three-phase on-board charger and up to 100 kW DC fast charging capability.
There are two lengths - 4.40 m and 4.75 m, and depending on version payload is up to 800 kg, while the cargo volume is up to 4.4 m3.
Opel Combo-e and Vauxhall Combo-e specs:
- up to 275 km (171 miles) of WLTP range (preliminary)
- 50 kWh battery (216 cells and 18 modules)
- two lengths (M: 4.40 m and XL: 4.75 m) and with four body configurations
- payload of up to 800 kg depending on version
- up to 4.4 m3 of cargo volume
- towing option of up to 750 kg
- 0-100 km/h in 11.2 seconds
- top speed of 130 km/h (81 mph)
- front-wheel drive
- 100 kW and 260 Nm electric motor
- on-board charger: single-phase 7.4 kW (7h 30 min) or three-phase 11 kW (5h)
- DC fast charging (by 80% SOC) in about 30 minutes using 100 kW charger
- battery warranty (at least 70% of nominal capacity): eight-year/160,000 km (100,000 miles)