More than one in seven new passenger cars sold was rechargeable.
Despite the overall car market in France going down by 27%, the plug-in car sales continue their surge, expanding three-times year-over-year for the third consecutive month.
The total number of plug-in car registrations was 19,693 (up 220% year-over-year) and the passenger plug-in segment has reached a new all-time level of 14.9%!
- Passenger BEVs: 9,601 (up 200%)
- Passenger PHEVs: 9,144 (up 291%)
- Light commercial BEVs: 948 (up 57%)
- Total plug-ins: 19,693 (up 220%)
Plug-in car sales in France – November 2020
- Passenger BEVs: 90,210 (up 138%)
- Passenger PHEVs: 59,825 (up 271%)
- Light commercial BEVs: 7,445 (up 2%)
- Total plug-ins: 157,480 (up 156%)
*some data on the charts are estimated
Detailed numbers of plug-in car registrations were provided by L’Avere-France: