The first two locations are:
- Gothenburg, Sweden, from 22-24 May
- Stockholm, Sweden, from 30 May to 02 June
The roadshow will be conducted in fifteen cities in Europe, between May and October 2019. In June, Polestar will arrive in the Netherlands and Belgium, followed by the UK in July, Germany in August and September, and Norway in October. Exact dates and locations will be listed on the company's website.
The prices of Polestar 2 will be from €39,900 (base specs) to €59,900 (top of the line), compared to around $63,000 (before the $7,500 federal incentive) in the U.S.
"The new Polestar 2 enters the next important phase of its introduction – an ambitious roadshow in Polestar’s six European launch markets that supports similar events in China and North America as part of the Polestar 2 world tour.
Presenting the new Polestar 2 to key audiences in a uniquely Polestar way, the Polestar 2 roadshow will allow the public to view the exciting new electric performance fastback."
Thomas Ingenlath, Chief Executive Officer of Polestar said:
“Following the online reveal in February, this is the chance for our customers and fans in Europe to get up close and personal with Polestar 2 for the first time in their home markets,”.
Polestar 2 specs:
- 78 kWh battery (324 pouch cells, 27 modules, liquid cooled)
- target 500 km (311 miles) of WLTP range
- expected 275 miles (442 km) of EPA range
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.7 seconds
- dual motor all-wheel drive
- system output: 300 kW (408 hp) and 660 Nm of torque (two 150 kW and 330 Nm electric motors per axle)
- 150 kW fast charging capability
- based on Compact Modular Architecture (CMA) platform
* in China battery capacity will be 72 kWh