Cars.TV recently had an opportunity to check out the Karma Revero GT, the luxurious and sporty plug-in hybrid with an all-electric EPA range of 61 miles (98 km).
The Southern California-based company considers its latest model a 2.0 car, as the previous Karma Revero was more like a 1.5 version, a rebirth of the Fisker Karma.
In the second part of the video, Todd George, VP of Engineering, highlights also the Karma Automotive and its various projects - including new products and products for OEMs.
Karma Revero GT
Gallery: 2020 Karma Revero GT
Gallery: Karma Revero GT In Shanghai 2019
2020 Karma Revero GT specs (compared to 2018 Revero):
- 28 kWh battery (instead 21.4 kWh)
- 61 miles (98 km) of all-electric range EPA range (Revero 37 miles EPA)
- 330 miles (531 km) of total range
- 0-60 mph (96.5 km/h) in 4.5 seconds (Revero 5.4 seconds)
- 1.5L BMW TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder in-line engine (same as in BMW i8) as onboard generator (previously 2L GM engine)
- dual-motor rear-wheel drive (with torque vectoring for rear wheels)
- system output of 400 kW (535 hp) and 746 Nm peak (two 200 kW and 370 Nm electric motors)
- top speed of 125 miles (201 km/h)
- weight of 5,050 lbs / 2,291 kg (instead of 5,407 lbs / 2453 kg)
Karma Revero GTS
Gallery: Karma Revero GTS
Karma Revero GTS differences compared to GT:
- 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds
- top speed of 130 mph (209 km/h)
- price of $149,950 (compared to $135,000 for GT)