Tesla updated the Model Y design studio offer and tweaked the Model 3 Performance price by $1,000.
Prices before $1,200 DST and before the $1,875 federal tax credit deduction:
- Model 3 Standard Range - $35,400 (no data about any change)
- Model 3 Standard Range Plus - $38,990 (no change)
- Model 3 Long Range AWD - $47,990 (no change)
- Model 3 Long Range AWD Performance - $55,900 ($1,000 more)
Tesla Model 3 prices in U.S. - August 17, 2019
Tesla Model Y
Tesla Model Y prices before $1,200 DST (there will be no federal tax credit available for Tesla in 2020):
- Performance – $61,000 (Fall 2020)
- Long Range AWD – $52,000 (Fall 2020)
- Long Range RWD – $48,000 (Fall 2020)
The positive for the Model Y is the $3,000 Autopilot option as standard. The car will be available with Pearl White Multi-Coat color as standard.
The difference between the Model Y and corresponding Model 3 versions should not exceed $5,000.