Time to set up your new commenting account.
InsideEVs is moving this coming Monday, the 22nd of April. At the same time, our commenting system will also change. We will move to the widely-used Disqus platform. Our new digs will help us foster an improved commenting community where readers can express their opinions and share the deep technical knowledge many of you possess.
As we document and celebrate the electric vehicle revolution, we want our Comment section to play a supporting role. To do that, it should be an enjoyable place where people of all ages can interact. So, we're going to lay out some basic ground rules, but basically they boil down to "Just be nice."
Thus, here are our Community Standards and Guidelines that we expect everyone to follow
- Please keep language suitable for all ages.
- No personal attacks or insults.
- No disparagement based on religion, race, skin color, gender, or sexual orientation.
- No spamming of comments and/or links.
- Please stay on topic.
- No trolling.
- Please refrain from attacking political figures. Discussing government policy is fine.
- If you have a story tip you'd like to share with our editorial staff, please contact us through our Tip Line.
- Comments that fall outside the rules may be deleted. Breaking the rules may result in a ban without warning. If you see a comment in violation of the rules, please feel free to flag it. That will help us respond to issues quicker.
We also want to take this time to thank so many of you that have stuck with us over the years. There have been many changes during this time, both to the site and the electric vehicle landscape. The one constant has been our shared desire to see electric vehicles take over transporatation so that the joy of driving electric, not to mention the many health and environmental benefits, can be enjoyed by all. We here at InsideEVs look forward to seeing this dream realized and hope to share that victory with you.