beganRivian h commercial production of the R1T all-electric pickup in September and the first customer car rolled off the assembly line on September 14.
We haven't heard much about customer deliveries since then, probably because the ramp up is quite limited. We would not expect to see volume deliveries in the first few months - maybe a few hundred total by the end of this year.
Above we can see a new video from Oklahoma with two customer cars probably on their way to customers:
"Rivian R1T spotted on John Kilpatrick turnpike in Oklahoma City on October 15, 2021 at 4:41pm. The first Rivian R1T was blue and the second was white. I was unable to tell the interior colors." - SirIceberg
Let's remember that those are basically the first modern electric pickup trucks in the country.
The series production of the R1S and EDV for customers will start at the very end of the year - in December.
Hopefully, soon we will see more reporst from customers and independent reviewers as well as tests of Rivian's EVs.
Gallery: 2022 Rivian R1T: First Drive Review
Rivian R1T specs:
EPA: 314 miles (505 km) (see details here)
400+ miles (644+ km) version (January 2022)
250+ mile (402+ km) affordable version to follow
- undisclosed battery capacity - around 135 kWh
2170-type cylindrical cells (7,776), supplied by Samsung SDI
- 0-60 mph (96.5 km/h) in 3.0 seconds
- quad motor, all-wheel drive
- on-board charger: 11.5 kW (AC Level 2); up to 25 miles of range per hour of charge
- DC fast charging: up to 140 miles of range in 20 minutes
- wading depth: 3+ ft (more than 0.91 m)
- towing capacity: up to 11,000 lbs (4990 kg)