The main manufacturing building looks attractive and is accompanied by several smaller facilities. Overall it looks like the initial stage.
It's difficult to say, but it might be a bit smaller than the first stage of Giga Shanghai. On the other hand, Tobias Lindh, who often records videos at the site, says that it's slightly bigger, at 698m x 310m:
Here is how two other Gigafactories were presented on renders:
Meanwhile, the construction of the factory progresses. According to the latest video reports, Tesla has recently received additional permission for "the construction of the structural shell of all sections of the Gigafactory except casting and stamping".
Tesla Gigafactory 4 (aka Tesla Giga Berlin) at brief:
- located in the Berlin-area (in Grünheide, Brandenburg, Germany), near the new airport
- to produce Model 3/Y starting in 2021 with the Model Y
- will produce also batteries (for sure modules/packs) and powertrains
- expected volume of 500,000 annually (unofficial target), initially 150,000
- expected investment of €4 billion (unofficial)
- expected 10,000 jobs (unofficial)