These 3D Tesla truck renders are quite slick, but some elements are a bit off.
While we like the rad appearance of these latest renders and appreciated the fact that we get to see the interior too, there are a few issues.
First, these renders look more like the Tesla Semi transformed into a pickup truck. Second, the underside reveals what appears to be gas tanks, as well as a conventional driveshaft. And that single front seat would never fly on a pickup truck.
Regardless of the aforementioned problems, a few tweaks here and there and this would make fora killer Tesla truck.
Grab a look at it in this extensive gallery:
Gallery: Tesla Truck 3D Renders
Here's how the designer, 3d_molier international, describes this Tesla truck:
Tesla Pickup Electric Concept is a high quality, photo real model with enhanced detail and realism. It comes with a detailed interior. The doors can be opened. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and what was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Hope you like it!
- High-quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the mesh smooth function may be necessary.)
- All colors can be modified easily.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary. Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any background or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
To purchase the digital rights to this 3D Tesla truck, head on over to TurboSquid by clicking here.