InsideEVs is proud to present the second episode of its weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and on the best podcast platforms – Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts – the show covers the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This installment is hosted by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Kyle Conner of the newly established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring channel, Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
In this week's episode we discuss:
- The InsideEVs MINI Cooper SE road trip to the race track
- Tesla Supercharger free referral miles expiration
- The Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory gets a $1 billion enticement offer
- Tesla Model 3 production and sales in China
- Byton resuming production of the M-Byte SUV
- Ford files for Fastor Charge trademark
We truly hope you enjoy our second chapter in this podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!