Zero FX Electric Motorcycle Amazes Autogefühl – Video
Autogefühl switched from its usual four wheel electric coverage to two wheels while testing the Zero FX electric motorcycle, which turned out to be exceptionally fun to ride.
Autogefühl’s Thomas, with his motorcycle backgroud in hand (who knew?), was simply amazed by the Zero FX, and turned in his usual
2 minute extremely thorough review
Thomas clearly didn’t expected to find so much fun with the FX (more than any ICE bike) and strongly encourages all the petrol-heads to give it a try without prejudice.
In Europe, Zero motorcycles are available through a growing dealer network, that can be seen here.
Some other interesting facts:
– one complete recharge costs approx. 1 Euro
– equipped with ABS (anti blocking system), mandatory in the EU since 2016
– front disc brake tends to squeeze a little when being pulled really tight
– exact spring travel: 21 cm / 22 cm
– wheelbase: 1,43 m / 4 ft 7
– weight: 131 kg
– power output: 44 hp / 106 Nm
– warranty: 2 years on the bike, 5 years on the battery