Watch InsideEVs Week In Review – April 1-8, 2018
All the big news stories for the week in one tidy 14-minute video.
Some of this week’s hottest news, included in the above video, is linked below. You’ll see all these stories and more in our weekly recap video.
- Global Plug-In Electric Car Sales Increased To 81,000 In February
- Tesla Q1 Production Soars To New High Of 34,494 – 9,766 Model 3
- Chevrolet Bolt And Volt Sales Show Promise This March
- Plug-In Electric Car Sales Captured Record 55% Market Share In Norway
- Final Update: March 2018 Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales Report Card
- Bollinger B1 Electric Truck – A “Making Of” Video
- UPDATE – Tesla Model 3 VIN Registrations Hit New Record
- TCI Transportation Places Order For 50 Tesla Semis
- Trump’s Trade War With China Could Hit Tesla Hard
- UPDATE: Pruitt-Led EPA Announces End Of Obama-Era Emissions Regulations
- Nikola Motors To Refund All Semi Deposits In Swipe At Tesla