Wallpaper Wednesday: Opel Ampera-e
The Opel Ampera-e is still several months from the beginning of low-volume deliveries in Norway, which will be followed by Germany and Netherlands, then France and Switzerland, but here is some shots to pass the time.
The first all-electric Opel (and by the way first long-range non-Tesla BEV) is expected to generate a lot of interest in Europe.
The Opel’s North American twin, the Chevrolet Bolt EV, finds itself now in its first full month of deliveries, and we are hopeful of a ‘big number’ after a full month on the market.
Here we gathered more than 10 of the best shots that could be used as wallpapers for all those who are patiently waiting on a Opel Ampera-e of their own.
Quick specs on Opel Ampera-e:
- 60 kWh battery (LG Chem)
- More than 380 km (236 miles) under WLTP (more than 500 km / 300 miles NEDC)
- 7.2 kW charging in 9 hours or CCS DC fast (about 150 km/ 93 miles in half hour)
- 0-100 km/h (≈62 mph) in 7.3 seconds
- top speed is 150 km/h (93 mph)
- 150 kW/204hp electric motor (FWD)
*Images can be enlarged to 2,560 x 1,700 or greater
- GM Reportedly Suffered $12,000 Loss Per Ampera-e (Bolt) Sold By Opel
- Ampera-e Gets Massive Price Hike In Europe, Opel Points Finger At GM
- Opel To Dealers: Stop Selling The Ampera-E, We Have Too Many Orders
- PSA CEO Supports Newly Acquired Opel’s Decision To Focus On Electric Cars, But Says Switch Must Be Profitable