Volkswagen To Unveil Luxury Plug-In Hybrid SUV In Beijing
Volkswagen has announced the unveiling of new plug-in hybrid concept SUV at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show.
Early numbers suggest it will have up to 50 km (31 miles) of all-electric range and with 376 hp of system power, and will accelerate 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 6.0 seconds.
- The concept is one of the most advanced luxury SUVs in the world
- Concept moves luxury SUV design to a more sporty and elegant level
- The vehicle further demonstrates Volkswagen’s continued digitilization of the automobile
- Digital operation and display system enables a completely new level of interactivity
- Active Info Display and infotainment system merge
- More than ever, the lounge-style interior and digitized operation are centered on passengers
- SUV has a plug-in-hybrid powertrain with 376 horsepower total output and 516 pound-feet of torque
- The fully electric range of the SUV is up to 50 kilometers or 31 miles
- The predicted NEDC combined fuel consumption is 78 mpg
- The concept accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 6.0 seconds and has a top speed of 139 mph