Volkswagen E-Load Up! Shown in Production-Ready Form
First shown as a concept at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, the Volkswagen E-Load Up! has now been displayed in production-ready form.
There’s no word yet on when the E-Load Up! will go on sale and there’s still no info on pricing, but we suspect that VW will spill all those vital details soon.
For now, here’s what we know in regards to the light commercial-duty E-Load Up!
- Quoted range of 100 miles NEDC
- 18.7 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- 0 to 62 mph in 12.4 second
- Top speed of 81 mph
- Load capacity of 673 pounds
- Cargo area volume of 49.5 cubic feet
VW says that the E-Load Up! is ideal for food delivery and other inner-city duties where the jaunts are short and there’s a need for more storage space then the standard e-Up! offers.