Video: Mercedes-Benz Releases B-Class Electric Drive Commercial
Words aren’t necessary in this Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive commercial put out by M-B.
There’s no story being told.
No specs posted.
Nothing to go on.
But it still works for us.
It’s the classic show-the-vehicle, drive-the-vehicle, show-the-vehicle-some-more advertisement.
It’s simple, no frills advertising, but since the B-Class Electric Drive is still a relative unknown to the public, we find no fault in Mercedes-Benz attempt to draw in some attention.
We wish Mercedes added a few descriptive details to the video, but since the automaker didn’t, we’ll post those for you below:
- 7.9 seconds from 0 to 62 mph
- B-Class seats 5
- The B-Class has a vast cargo hold
- B-Class Electric Drive has “Tesla Inside”
- 28-kWh pack in the B-Class is good for ~ 90 miles
- The B-Class Electric Drive will launch first in the US in Spring 2014