Video: Barbie Power Wheels Ford Mustang Hits Dyno; Results Will Shock You
We’ve all been longing for the day when the world’s most efficient electric vehicle got strapped down for a true dyno pull.
Well, that day is upon us now and the results are absolutely shocking.
This thing packs so much torque that the straps holding it in place quickly become maxed and, well, the event ends in disaster.
Interested in buying this pink beauty? It’ll only set you back $269, but range might be an issue at 7.5 miles with a single 3-year-old passenger on board or just 2.5 miles with two tikes in there.
- Features 2 speeds: 2.5 and 5 mph forward; 2.5 mph in reverse
- Drives on both hard and grass surfaces
- Power Wheels Barbie Mustang features realistic styling
- Premium interior details
- Chrome badges
- New rims and spoiler
- Sound box with three pre-recorded songs
- Lights flash and blink on the sound box
- Barbie ride-on horn works when button is pressed
- Adjustable bench-style seat
- Power Wheels Barbie Mustang includes one cup holder
- Fisher-Price Barbie Mustang ride-on requires three AA batteries (not included)
- Power Wheels Barbie Mustang requires one 12-volt battery (included)
- AC power charger is included
- Initial charge time is 18 – 30 hours
- Run time on a full charge is 1 to 3 hours (depending on the driver’s weight and riding terrain)
- Fisher-Price Barbie Mustang ride-on requires approximately 60 minutes to assemble