TSportline Shows Us Its Customized Tesla Model 3 Called 3X – Video
TSportline shows off what it says is the world’s first fully customized Tesla Model 3.
Called 3X, TSportline launched a customization line for the Model 3 some four months ago. The 3X sports these bits and is now completely ready for some showing off.
This 3 features a chrome delete and an overload of black.
Video description and customized Model 3 details:
Project 3X | World’s First Customized Model 3
● 2017 Tesla Model 3
● 3M Crystalline tint 70% (glass roof and rear window) / 40% driver and passenger side windows)
● 3M chrome Black Out in Matte Black
● T Emblem painted in Matte Black
Wheels & Suspension:
● TST 19” wheels 19×8.5” front & rear in Metallic Gray. Approximately 17% lighter than Tesla factory 21” turbine staggered wheel set.
● Uses Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 235/40-19″ front, 235/40-19″ rear tires in factory size, original lug nuts, original TPMS and accepts factory center caps.
● Custom Leather Interior Kit – Ocean Blue Leather. Black Suede Model 3 logo and Perforated Insert. Contrast Gray stitching.
● Matte Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel.
● Matte Carbon Fiber Dash Trim.
● Custom 32oz. Pile Floor Mats with handcarved T Sportline logo.