T Sportline Shows Off Tesla Model 3 Project Vader – Video
It’s the matte black Tesla Model 3 shown in prototype form back in 2016.
Okay, maybe not. But it sure is close.
This stealthy black Model 3 comes to us via Tesla Tuner Tsportline, who states “World’s First Satin Black Model 3: Project Vader Walkthrough.”
It’s perhaps the sickest Model 3 we’ve seen yet, provided all black is to your liking.
There’s an extensive list of modifications, which you can check out below:
● 3M Full Body Wrap in Satin Black
● 3M chrome Black Out in Gloss Black
● T Emblem (Front & Rear) painted in Gloss Black
● Custom painted Brake Calipers in Gloss Red
● 3M Crystalline tint 70% (windshield / glass roof) / 40% (driver and passenger side windows, rear hatch window)
Wheels & Suspension:
● TST 19” wheels 19×8.5” front & rear in Gloss Black.
● Uses Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 235/40-19″ in factory 19″ tire size, original factory lug nuts, original factory TPMS, and accepts factory center caps.
● Lug Nut Cover Set
● Custom Leather Interior Kit – White Leather, Black Suede Model 3 logo and Perforated Insert.
● Matte Carbon Fiber Dash Trim.