Tesla Releases Massive New Set Of Model S And Model X Videos
Tesla explains various aspects of its two flagship models – Model S and Model X – in a new set of guide videos aimed at new users/owners.
Topics that are presented include charging methods, the usability of cargo capacity (both the trunks and rear seats, as well as towing) and various other features – from air suspension, through to autopark, over-the-air software updates and key fob.
Admittedly, these Tesla look sharp in the various videos below too.
Charging topics and Homelink connection (Model S+X)
- Home Charging
- Public Charging
- Your home and car connected – set up your garage via Homelink
More about trunks, rear seats and towing:
- Front Trunk (Model S+X) – Use every inch of your cargo space with your front trunk
- Rear Seats – All the seating you’ll need in a Model X with the third row seat
- Towing – Learn how to set up a trailer for Model X’s equipped with the tow package
- Model X Doors – Falcon Wing doors make entry and exit easy and are designed to open in even the tightest of parking spaces
Model S and Model X features:
- Smart Air Suspension – Use Model S+X Smart Air Suspension to help you get out of steep driveways and other bumpy conditions
- Autopark – Use Autopark to help you park your Model S+X
- Steering Wheel – Adjust your settings and features directly from your steering wheel
- Gear Selection – Learn how to shift gears in your Model S+X
- Software Updates – Learn how to install over-the-air software updates so your Model S+X can continue to get better over time
Learn how to use your Model S and Model X key fob to control your car