Tesla Model S P85 One Year Review – Video
In this lengthy video, Bjørn Nyland provides his one year, 60,000-mile review of his Tesla Model S P85.
Like Bjørn mentions, automotive journalists typically review the Model S after a brief drive. That’s okay, but a one-year review is certainly preferred.
In case you have missed it, Bjørn has taken his Model S almost everywhere, through all sorts of weather conditions and terrains.
Some memorable moments of Bjørn and his Tesla Model S P85:
- European 3700 mile Road Trip.
- Oslo to North Cape Road Trip.
- Trollstigen and Geiranger: A Northern Lights Delight.
- Ullared and Copenhagen w/ World Record Attempt.
- Bad Luck (but a minor speed bump) & 60 kWh Model S Review.
After watching Bjørn’s highly detailed review, we’d like to hear from you. How long have you owned your Model S? What’s the mileage? Any memorable journeys/trips you’d like to share?