Tearing Into A Tesla Model 3 – Check It Out
The same teardown expert who initially stated this “These are flaws that we would see on a Kia in the ’90s or something…I can’t imagine how they released this,” is back to discuss the Tesla Model 3 in more detail.
The Autoline After Hours video, titled “Tearing Into Tesla’s Model 3,” opens with a focus on the hottest electric car in town.
Watch This – Tesla Model 3 Teardown Reveals Some Issues
Teardown expert Sandy Munro, of Munro & Associates, Inc., takes the spotlight as all eyes and ears turn to the words he has to say in regards to the Model 3.
Our take is that he’s fair in presenting the issues connected to the Model 3. yes, there are build quality problems and there’s still production bugs to be worked out. But he goes on to say that some parts used in the Model 3 are simply amazing and suggests that even one is government-level stuff.
Munro and the Model 3 are the focus of the video for the first 1 hour and 18 minutes, so there’s a ton to digest here.
SPECIAL GUEST: Sandy Munro, Munro & Associates, Inc.
– Tesla Model 3 Teardown Analysis
– Doctor Data
– Johan de Nysschen out at Cadillac
– Toyota to launch DSRC across the board: The best connectivity news—ever?
– Everyone talks about potholes but not one seems to do anything about them—why?
– John McElroy, Autoline.tv
– Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production
– Craig Cole, AutoGuide.com