Despite it being winter, it was another hot month in Norway where all-electric cars sell like hot cakes.
Tag: norway sales
October was another strong month of growth for plug-in electric car sales in Norway. The country is now leaning towards total electrification.
We strongly discourage the opening of a new fuel station in Norway, as electric is gaining at the expense of gas and diesel.
Preliminary registration data indicates that Jaguar I-PACE becomes one of the most popular cars in Norway for the month of October 2018.
Nissan LEAF remains #1 for the year with a huge advantage (9,083 YTD), but you might be surprised to see which car is in fourth place.
A big drop in plug-in hybrid registrations in July brought the overall Norwegian plug-in market down by several percent in July
Norway almost broke its own record of passenger plug-in electric car sales in June, noting its 3rd best monthly result ever (within 1% of the previous two...
Plug-in electric car sales in Norway increased in May and now exceed a cumulative level of 200,000 new registrations since 2012.
After the all-time record in March, when plug-ins captured almost 56% of car sales, Norway plug-in share back to more reasonable... 43%.
Sales of plug-in electric cars in Norway went through the roof in March to a new all-time high. Market share exceeded 55% of new passenger cars.
Nissan is going to beat its monthly sales record in Norway in style in March, but even our previous expectations were shy of what will really happen.
The month of March 2018 will be one to remember in Norway as Nissan LEAF is going for the all-time sales record of well over 1,000.
The new Nissan LEAF made a big splash in Norway, setting its new monthly sales record in February - its first month of availability.
It's going to be hot in Norway this year, at least in regards to plug-in electric car sales with the new Nissan LEAF now entering the delivery stage.
Plug-in electric car sales in Norway went through the roof in December to roughly 50% of new passenger cars in the EV capital of the world.
Norway again closed May at 15.5% of market share for all-electric passenger cars (compared to 10.9% year ago). Last month new BEV registrations reached 1,916...
Norway set a new plug-in car sales record in March reaching 23.4% market share for BEVs and almost 2.5% PHEVs, which in total gives it some 25.9% among new...
Searching for another pothole in electric car adoption, EagleAID found that sales in Norway stabilized, a situation that EagleAID presents negatively.
Norway all-electric car sales again landed at ~12% market share last month and there are no signs at this time of further growth. 12.3% for passenger cars is a...
Electric car sales in Norway seem stable at a level of approximately 1,400 units a month. In October ,1,398 new electric passenger cars were registered at 10.8...