The market for electric cars is about to explode with a rich assortment of new models coming to market in the not-too-distant future. Here's what to expect.
Tag: electric car
Here’s a checklist of what you'll need to consider before you go shopping for your first electric car.
Oppenheiser's new role will be as a chief engineer concentrating on zero-emissions vehicles, and he'll start the job in January.
This year, the first manufacturers will hit cumulative sales of 200,000 plug-in electric cars in the U.S., which triggers the phaseout of the $7,500 federal tax...
We think Mazda is making a really bad choice here by sticking with gas and diesel over electric. In just a few years, this decision could kill the brand.
The independent electric vehicle advice site DrivingElectric.com listed 10 of the most common questions motorists ask about electric vehicles. See all 10 here.
Ever wonder how an electric car actually works? Well, wonder no more as this single, simple graphic lays it all out very well.
This animated graphic does a fantastic job explaining how an electric car works, complete with information about the motor, battery, regen, and charging.
It’s well known that some parts of the nation are more friendly to electric vehicle ownership than others, and for a variety of reasons.
Some people can't install home chargers, especially if they live in the city in an apartment or condo. This company has come up with the perfect solution.
Despite having higher sticker prices than comparable conventionally-powered models, owning an electric vehicle can still save an owner money over time.
The company intends to hybridize its cars as the forecast for 2030 is that 95% of sales will fall on ICE with electrification. The remaining 5% will be...
We surely wish everyone was aware that EVs are just way better from a driver's perspective. Yes, yes, yes ... Electric vehicles are touted for being more...
Now is the time to bank on the $7,500 U.S. federal EV tax credit before it's too late. If you wait too long, it may well be gone.
Bjørn Nyland outlines the process and negatives involved in filling a car with traditional fuel. How does this compare to charging an EV?
Total S.A. is leaning more toward low-carbon assets than most rivals. Apparently, that makes it okay for its CEO to drive an electric car.
If torque relates to power and horsepower also relates power, then how do horsepower and torque relate to each other? Engineering Explains explains.
The goal was to claim a new track (and highly specific) record for the fastest luxury four-door hybrid sedan, although technically, the Panamera is a hatchback.
The electric car owners in UK are charged up to 60% more for insurance than in case of comparable conventional gasoline cars.
Bloomberg's tool is brilliant, but understanding how it works is still a bit of a mystery to some, so here we try to explain it in simple form.
Sliding sideways on the snow is always exhilarating. Especially if you happen to be in an all-wheel-drive monster like the Tesla Model 3 Performance.
For self-driving cars to accelerate EV adoption rates, we'll need to see a collective effort from everyone involved.
Thanks to a surge in sales in June, the Tesla Model 3 set a new all-time monthly sales record in Canada. Shattering the old records by leaps and bounds.