T Sportline’s Tesla Model 3 Looks Like Matte Black Prototype
MAY 29 2018 BY STAFF
This newest T Sportline Tesla Model 3 is sure to turn heads.
We’re sure most Tesla fans probably remember the Model 3 matte black prototype from a few years back. Well, a T Sportline customer was inspired by that car and wanted a Model 3 to match it. He turned to T Sportline to make his dream a reality.
Above: Tesla Model 3 matte black prototype Via ElskerTesla
Video Description via T Sportline on YouTube:
At T Sportline, we customize cars your way. Each Tesla that leaves T Sportline is customized to each customer’s specification. This unique Model 3 customer was inspired by the Model 3 Pre-Production Prototype. To execute this look, The Model 3 was wrapped in a Matte Black film with a complete Chrome Delete in Gloss Black (Autopilot Camera and Window Trim) and Matte Black (Door Handles and Tesla T emblems). To complete the look, our Matte Black 19″ TST Wheels was installed.
2018 Tesla Model 3
- 3M Full Body Wrap in Matte Black
- 3M chrome Chrome Delete (or Black Out) in Gloss Black (Autopilot Camera and Window Trim) and Matte Black (Door Handles)
- T Emblem (Front & Rear) painted in Matte Black
- 3M Crystalline tint 70% (windshield / glass roof) / 40% (driver and passenger side windows, rear hatch window)
Wheels & Suspension:
- TST 19” wheels 19×8.5” front & rear in Matte Black.Uses factory size 235/40-19″ Pirelli P Zero Nero GT tire, original factory lug nuts, original factory
- TPMS, and accepts factory center caps.
- Lug Nut Cover Set