Jaguar I-PACE Test Drive Review From Australia: Video
I-PACE - definitely a Jaguar, maybe even the best Jaguar ever?
Here is one of the latest, extended and detailed reviews of the Jaguar I-PACE by PDriveTV in Australia with an overview of the exterior, interior and a test drive using Point Of View (POV) camera.
The first all-electric Jaguar received a very positive evaluation starting from its stunning design that stands out on the street, excellent performance (quick and effortless acceleration), amazing handling and great suspension on rough roads. It's also praised for its quiet and beautiful interior.
On the cons, the summary includes too complicated infotainment and climate controls. Overall, the I-PACE was called definitely a Jaguar.
Jaguar I-PACE specs:
- 90 kWh battery
- Range: 234 miles (376 km) EPA or 480 km (298 miles) WLTP
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) and 696 Nm of total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours