In the case of acceleration, only the amount of
sky cash you have is the limit.
The Standard Range version can go 0-60 mph (96.5 km/h) in 5.6 seconds, which is in Audi e-tron territory. The top of the line Tesla Model 3 Performance accelerates almost twice as quick, in 3.2 seconds and only other Teslas can beat that time in the electric car world.
If you are looking for performance figures, then let's check out the differences between the particular versions of the Tesla Model 3, Model S and Model X.
Tesla Model S, X 3 comparison for the U.S. (March - 2019)
New Model 3 acceleration (0-60 mph):
- Standard Range (2019) - 5.6 seconds
- Standard Range Plus (2019) - 5.3 seconds
- Long Range RWD (2019) - 5.0 seconds
- Long Range AWD (2019) - 4.5 seconds
- Performance LR AWD (2019) - 3.2 seconds
- Mid Range RWD (2019) - 5.6 seconds
- Long Range RWD (2018) - 5.1 seconds
- Performance LR AWD (2018) - 3.3 seconds