A winter drive in the Great White North.
Not exactly the ideal location for testing an electric car, since cold weather impacts performance and range. However, driving in winter is a reality for many of us EV owners right now, so let's get right to it.
More Bolt EV Info
- Addition of a new smartphone interface for vehicle entry, start and operation exclusively for fleet orders only; late availability
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert
- Newfound availability of Driver Confidence II Package on LT model. Previously, the package was only available on the Premier trim level. The package includes:
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Braking
You'll find out in this new video test drive review here.
Jason takes the 2019 Chevy Bolt Premier for a spin. In the snow.