Review of Tesla Model S Firmware 5.9 Update – Video
“Review of the recent firmware 5.9 on the Tesla Model S.”
States Model S owner Bjorn Nyland.
The much-anticipated firmware 5.9 is here and with it comes these new features:
- Hill Start Assist
- Return of Smart Air Suspension Controls
- Home/Work Locations & Favorites
- Battery Meter & Cold Weather
- Improved range predictions
Some additional enhancements include:
- Bigger font at the bottom of the instrument panel.
- Quicker web browser
- Improved Bluetooth auto-connect
Check out the video to see Bjorn’s firmware 5.9 updated Tesla Model S.