Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive Video Review Finds Many Improvements
Autogefühl recently released one of the most detailed walk-throughs of the all new Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive that we have seen to date.
The comprehensive test drive review covers the exterior, interior and of course the driving experience as well, and in various modes.
According to the review, the new version doesn’t look at all as clumsy as the previous version, noting it is more like a bigger 911.
Autogefühl also comments on a great update on the interior refinement for the Porsche, but feels the company over-engineered the touch screen by a little bit.
The new 4 E-Hybrid (in both regular and Executive trims) is expected to arrive in early Spring.
- all-wheel drive with 340 kW (462 hp) and 700 Nm system output. Electric motor peak power stands at 100 kW and 400 Nm, while 2.9-litre V6 biturbo engine (243 kW/330 hp/450 Nm) is combined with eight-speed Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission
- 50 km (31 miles) of NEDC all-electric range – or about 38 km/24 miles in real world/EPA terms (with speeds up to 140 km/h / 87 miles),
- combined fuel consumption 2.5 l/100 km; CO2 emissions 56 g/km; energy consumption 15.9 kWh/100 km)
- 14.1 kWh battery (up 50% from 9.4 kWh)
- top speed 278 km/h (173 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.6 seconds
- 5.8 h charging at 3.6 kW or 3.6 h at 7.2 kW on-board charger