Peugeot e-LEGEND Concept: Paris Motor Show Video Roundup
The silver Peugeot e-LEGEND shines in Paris.
It looks pretty slick, as it envisions a vintage car (in this case Peugeot 504 Coupé). Also, the specs with a 100 kWh battery and 340 kW dual motor all-wheel drive powertrain sounds spectacular.
The bad news is that it’s just a concept. You will not be able to buy it so instead just enjoy the photos and videos from the show.
Peugeot e-LEGEND Concept spec:
- 100 kWh battery pack
- 600 km (373 miles) of WLTP range
- fast charging up to 80% (500 km/311 miles) in 25 minutes
- home wireless charging option
- 340 kW and 800 Nm and all-wheen drive
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in less than 4 seconds
- top speed of 220 km/h (137 mph)
- dimensions are (in mm): length: 4650, width: 1930, height: 1370, wheelbase: 2690.