Peugeot 308 R HYbrid At 2015 Auto Shanghai – Photos & Videos
Cars with small size batteries usually don’t get too much love from electric car community.
That’s the case with the 3 kWh Peugeot 308 R HYbrid unveiled in Shanghai, although the French car looks does look sweet.
We believe that by introducing such a concept, Peugeot is indicating a future move to high performances plug-ins.
- 4-cylinder petrol 1.6L THP 270 S&S engine and an electric motor with power of 85 kW / 115 hp, linked to the 6-speed gearbox
- an electric motor 85 kW / 115 hp on the rear axle
- system power 500 hp and 730 Nm of torque
- 0 to 100 km/h is 4.0 seconds
- covering 1000 m from a standing start in 22.0 seconds
- speed limited electronically at 250 km/h
- 3 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 45 minutes charging
- CO2 emissions just 70 g/km
Categories: Peugeot / Citroën