The Onion Spills Details On Apple’s Electric Car
Courtesy of The Onion, we’ve discovered some key details/features we’ll likely see on Apple’s rumored electric car.
Here are some of the highlights that you’ll want to keep an eye out for:
- Driver prompted to sign into iCloud before each gear shift
- Compatible with most major roads
- Windshield cracks easily, though car typically still works fine afterward
- Sticker price of $85,000 drops to $199 with two-year Verizon contract
- Wheels turn into rainbow pinwheels whenever car stalls
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? Guess it’s time to get that Verizon plan.
For a full rundown of the features, click the source link below.
Source: The Onion