Nissan e-NV200 As Ultimate Party Maker – Video
Ahead of the UEFA Champions League Final, Nissan unveiled a special version of the all-electric e-NV200.
The customized e-NV200 becomes the ultimate party maker powered by battery. There is everything one would expect in a party machine – like a sound system, cocktail maker, fridge for drinks and even an LED dance floor
“The vehicle – called the PART e-VAN and powered by the 100% electric e-NV200 – will charge into Berlin for its inaugural reveal tomorrow night ahead of Saturday’s UEFA Champions League Final, before exciting fans outside The Olympiastadion prior to kick-off.
Some of the unique van’s standout attributes include a dazzling disco ball solar panel array on the roof which absorbs daylight to power some of this one-off vehicle’s features, an augmented reality system where users will be able to jump into their own party scene before sharing it with friends on social media and a custom-made sound system capable of throwing the best silent disco party.”
After its presentation in Berlin, PART e-VAN will go on a European road show including a second stop at 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The van’s key features:
- A DJ booth on the roof with sound system and silent disco capabilities
- A disco ball solar panel array on the roof of the van which feeds power to the van.
- A cocktail maker which will supply electric-inspired cocktails
- Two independent augmented reality screens on the side panels of the vehicle which allow users to join their own party in a virtual reality
- An LED dance floor at the back of the vehicle
- A fridge for drinks
- A six meter high light-up canopy