Tesla Delivers Record-Shattering 310,048 Cars In Q1 2022
The numbers are in and deliveries again exceeded expectations.
Tesla has just released its Q1 2022 production and delivery report, so the numbers are now in. See how Tesla fared this quarter right here.
Additionally, Tesla once again set an all-time record for deliveries by beating the previous high mark of 308,600 in Q4 of 2021.
Here's the graphic showing the figures:
For Q1 2022, Tesla lists Model 3/Y deliveries at 295,324. Meanwhile, the combined Model S and Model X deliveries hit just 14,724.
On the production front, the combined figure for production of all Tesla vehicles hit 305,407 in Q1 2022. The breakdown shows that the Model 3/Y accounted for 291,189 of the total production figures, leaving the Model S/X at 14,218.
Hopefully, this will again lead to another profitable quarter for Tesla.
In the first quarter, we produced over 305,000 vehicles and delivered over 310,000 vehicles, despite ongoing supply chain challenges and factory shutdowns.
- 4:00am Renault 5 Returns As Retrolicious EV With Up To 248 Miles Of WLTP Range
- 9:53am This 1.2 Million-Mile Tesla Model S Is On Its 14th Motor, Fourth Battery Pack
- 2:00pm Ford Halts Shipments Of 2024 F-150 Lightning Due To Undisclosed Quality Issue
- 12:00pm The 2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger Is An Extended-Range EV. What Does That Mean?
- 5:31pm Faking It: 2025 Dodge Charger EV To Simulate Vibrating 'Engine'
- 3:54pm The e:NY1 Shows Honda Isn’t Trying Hard Enough On EVs
- 3:00pm Expert To Dealers: Embrace EVs Or Lose Your Jobs
- 2:20pm Here’s Lucid’s Plan To Survive 2024 And Beyond