The Model Y is already attracting the attention of tuners.
TSportline has been tuning Teslas for ages and most of its builds are of the subtle, yet striking variety. This Model Y fits into that mold with changes that, while dramatic, aren't too over the top.
The changes to this Model Y are listed below, but perhaps the most noticeable change is the wheels. This Model Y features 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in matte black on factory Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 255/40-20" tires. The wheels look killer:
You can see more images of this Model Y in the video above and at TSportline's website here.
Video description via TSportline on YouTube:
We took in one of the first Model Y Dual Motor All Wheel Drive Long Range and customized it with an array of T Sportline essentials.
● Deep Blue Metallic Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual Motor
● 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black on factory Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 255/40-20" tires
● Ceramic Pro 9H paint protection coating
● 3M Crystalline Window Tint -70% Windshield -70% Roof & Hatch -40% Front Doors
● Painted Hood & Trunk Emblems in Matte Black
● Custom Painted Brake Calipers in Tesla Red Interior
● Matte Carbon Fiber Dash Trim Cover
Call us at 310 880 3256 or email us at email@example.com to chat about your Tesla upgrades & personalization.