Honda e debuted at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and attracted a lot of attention.
The cute Japanese city car is one of the most interesting new electric cars for Europe, although probably it will not be for everyone with an expected premium price tag and limited availability. Already, thousands of potential customers expressed interest in buying one, while deliveries are scheduled for early 2020.
Here we gathered all the latest videos with white and yellow prototypes driving on the track, as well as another one at the display.
We agree with one of the videos, that Honda might not fully understand how big of a potential lies in this EV and the further sporty version.
Honda e Prototype specs:
- over 200 km (125 miles) of range in an undisclosed test cycle
- 35.5 kWh battery (liquid cooled)
- battery cells supplied by Panasonic
- rear-wheel drive
- electric motor: 110 kW (150 PS) of power and over 300 Nm of torque
- fast charging (CCS Combo 2) to 80% in 30 minutes