With 100 kWh it can go up to 800 km (500 miles) autonomously and recharge over 70% of battery capacity in 20 minutes.
Here is a quick look at the Citroën 19_19 Concept recently presented at the VivaTech in Paris to imagine the future of all-electric and fully autonomous cars.
the French manufacturer is aware that such a vehicle is not ready for today, but also seeks new directions to evolve to meet new customers demand.
The important hint for us is the 100 kWh battery pack and ultra-fast charging capability, which gives hope that Citroën (and the broader PSA Group) will introduce similar specs in normal cars in the not-so-distant future.
More about the Citroën 19_19 Concept in the videos below.
Citroën 19_19 Concept specs:
- range of 497 miles (800 km) WLTP
- 100 kWh battery pack
- 0 to 62mph (100km/h) in 5 seconds
- top speed of 124mph (200km/h)
- all-wheel drive with two motors (one at the front, one at the rear)
- system output power of 340 kW and 800 Nm of torque
- 20-minute fast charging replenishes over 370 miles (595 km) of range
- an induction charging system
- Length: 4,655mm, Width: 2,240mm, Height: 1,600mm
- Wheelbase: 3,100mm, Wheel diameter: 913mm, Goodyear tyres: 255/30 R30