Here is a quick look at the all-new Peugeot Boxer Electric, unveiled at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, UK.
It will be available in several length and height sizes (the one shown at the CV is small L1 H1) with 62 kWh battery for 100-140 miles (161-225 km) of optimistic NEDC range.
Overall, it looks like a handy EV for businesses in cities, which is great if only the price is not prohibitive.
PSA Group will sell its latest electric vans also as a Citroën Jumper Electric. Both will be produced along ICE at the Sevel plant in Val di Sangro, Italy, but the actual conversion to electric drive was handed to external partner BD Auto.
- the length L1 and L2: 141 miles (225 km) NEDC
- the length L3 and L4: 169 miles (270 km) NEDC
Peugeot Boxer Electric L1 H1 specs:
- 100-140 miles (161-225 km) of range
- battery capacity of 62 kWh
- payload of 1,215 kg
- top speed of 62 mph (100 km/h)
- electric motor power 96 hp (70.5 kW)
- DC fast charging in about 1 hour (0-80%) at 50 kW