This month the cumulative registrations of VIN numbers for the Tesla Model 3 crossed mhe ark of 400,000 reaching 407,324 as of April 29.
With the latest and so far largest batch of 39,680 new VINs, April becomes the 2nd highest month of VIN registrations with 70,880 new numbers. The pace of new registrations gives us a glimpse at the anticipated pace of production.
The stats for the latest 39,680 registrations are:
- 53% North American (including 29% AWD and 24% RWD)
- 47% International (including 11% AWD and 36% RWD)
In April 70,880 registrations were:
- North American - 37,754 (53.3%)
- International - 33,126 (46.7%)
- RWD - 46,403 (65.5%)
- AWD - 24,477 (34.5%)
The cumulative stats:
- North American - over 300,000
- International - almost 100,000
- RWD - 236,838 (58.1%)
- AWD - 170,486 (41.9%)
With just 20,000 sales in Europe (through the end of March) and several thousand in China (guess), Tesla is ready for a couple more months of volume deliveries outside of North America.
Source: Model 3 VINs