Tesla Model 3 shines in the Netherlands
We failed to spot a single model that would be above 1,000 registrations, and we believe that the second-best plug-in model is below 500 (full sales report from the Netherlands is expected later this month).
Anyways, after three months of 2019 - the Model 3 is now at #5 YTD:
- Volkswagen Golf (all versions) - 3,626 (3.1% share)
- Ford Focus - 3,567 / 3,1% share)
- Volkswagen Polo - 3,402 / 2,9% share)
- KIA Picanto - 3,109 / 2,7% share)
- Tesla Model 3 - 2,707 / 2,3% share)
In total, Tesla registrations stand at 2,209 in March (including 8 Model S and 6 Model X) and 2,761 YTD.
Source: Rijwiel & Automobiel Industrie