Facelifted Kia Niro PHEV should be even more attractive
Slight changes concerns both the exterior and interior (see list of changes here) so don't expect any more EV range from the 8.9 kWh battery, above the 26 miles (42 km), according to EPA.
Below we attached live photos and videos from the Geneva Motor Show.
See all the news about the Geneva Motor Show
Kia Niro PHEV spec:
- 1.6-litre direct-injection petrol engine (104bhp and 147Nm) paired with a 44.5kW (60bhp) electric motor – Transmission-Mounted Electric Device (TMED). System output is 139bhp, with 265Nm of torque. Drive to the front wheels is through a six-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox (6DCT).
- 0-60mph in 10.4 seconds and has a top speed of 107mph
- 8.9 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery pack
- up to 36 miles (58 km) in all-electric range, 26 miles (42 km) according to EPA
- potential fuel economy of well over 200mpg and CO2 emissions of just 29g/km
- drag coefficient (Cd) of .30
- 4,355mm long, 1,805mm wide and 1,535mm tall
- curb weight to 1,594kg
- luggage space – 324 litres