It surely is less striking than that Shock Green.
The Chevrolet Bolt soldiers on into 2019 mostly unchanged, but it is available in a new sleek hue.
Well, there are a few slight changes for 2019 (see the bottom of this post for a rundown) but the new colors are the most noticeable.
More Bolt / Volt Info
Check out the Chevy Bolt EV in the new Slate Gray Metallic here.
And here's the rundown of changes to the Bolt for 2019:
- Addition of a new smartphone interface for vehicle entry, start and operation exclusively for fleet orders only; late availability
- Addition of Tire Fill Alert
- Newfound availability of Driver Confidence II Package on LT model. Previously, the package was only available on the Premier trim level. The package includes:
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Braking
Source: GM Authority